– Chilli Farm Shop – There is a nice cycle to the shop along the little roads of the marsh.
* The whole of Hooe Level is under conservation which makes this area wildlife, flora and fauna abundant.
* Sleeps 2 – 4.
* Bring up to 20 people to camp with you. NB You can add these onto your booking when you use the online booking form. It will come up before you pay.
* Extra 5m Bell Tent for hire – sleeps 6 – 6 singles : Or sleeps 4 – 1 double & 2 singles. £75 pr night
* Caravan with unique bespoke, beautifully hand crafted interior. Includes cooker, fridge, toilet and double bed & eating area. £85 pr night. Perfect for extra couples.
* Sorry no dogs.
“It will take your breath away and leave your heart on a plate.”
Set in it’s own magical four acre water meadow known as The Loiter-Pin field, we have a fully lined 16ft yurt available for your very own private hire. The yurt is sumptuously decorated with a comfy kingsize bed and kept warm on the cooler summer evenings with a cozy wood burner. The camp is fully kitted out with an under cover kitchen area, outside fire pit, the Rum Baaba (land only) Boat, hot shower and compost toilet.
Electricity is available via a silent suitcase generator upon request. The yurt is right beside the river with a jetty for you to lounge around on in the sun. If you fancy a swim the river water is clean due to the whole of Hooe level being under conservation. This amazing camp is ideal for couples for a romantic weekend, a humble fishing trip, for the true nature lover looking to find some rare gems in the surrounding flora and fauna, or just simply to take time out and relax.
The Lamb Inn at Wartling – This award winning pub is a short’ish walk up a beautiful single track road called the Horse Walk. They serve delicious food and beverages.
All the history and places of interest of this 1066 county is on your door step. – Battle Abbey, Herstmonceux Castle/Science centre, South Downs, farm shops galore, Glyndebourne, Brighton, Rye, the fantastic back street shops, music and arts in the Old Town of Hastings and fresh fish a plenty from the local fishermen, Normans Bay 10 minutes away. With much more to see and do in this fantastic area, the Burning Heart River Camp is perfectly placed and perfect for you to return to after a long day sight seeing or shopping. Watch the kingfishers and barn owls fly by as you cook yourselves up some fresh fish on the bbq and sit by the fire under the stars while you eat it … What could be better?